Fry the fish properly
It would seem that it can be unclear in frying fish. But in fairness it should be noted that tasty fish dish is not that at all. What problems You may face?
Stuck to the pan.
And you say that everything is very simple. I’ll let you in on little secrets that will help you to shriti the tastiest fish in the world. These mysteries are suitable for marine fish and for river. You will learn all about how to properly fry fish.
So, let’s start. Step by step instructions:
1. First clean the fish. Remove the entrails, cut off the head. Then the carcass is cut into portions. If you bought it already gutted, just wash it well and chop it. Attention! Pieces for deep frying should not be too thick, because there is a risk that you will taste the half-baked dish.
2. Now make sure salt and spices. Do not salt the fish before cooking, otherwise you will get practically unsalted dish. The fish sprinkle with salt (to taste) and leave on for half an hour “soaking”. As for spices, especially dried ginger, black pepper, spicy dried herbs (a bit), you can use ready mixes of spices.
3. The fish must obvalivat in flour. If you don’t, her skin will stick to the pan(this happens even with non-stick pans). After the flour to dip the fish in egg, but the crispy fried crust you will not, because the fish will be breaded.
4. Lay the carcass on the pan. Dishes must be hot with plenty of sunflower oil (approximately 4 tablespoons or more). If your frying pan will be barely warm, the fish is cooked, stick, but not fry.
5. Fry the fish properly. Remember that frying has no place in low heat and with the lid closed (otherwise you get stewed food). In addition, fry it on all sides, until Golden brown.
Carefully follow the process, if you have a strong fire, the dish will burn, but will not be fried. Cook with pleasure!
Here, today, and all I wanted to tell You. You learned about how to properly fry fish.